Open Bank - Core Banking Solution
OPEN BANK excels in speed, user-friendly environment, reliability and integrity. It links all Bank Departments by parsing the necessary information and by executing rapidly all time-consuming tabulations and calculations, thus saving more time for more productive procedures. On the other hand the Open System Architecture ensures the necessary communication (On Line Real Time or / and Batch) with the main Information Systems, Sub-Systems and other Banking Applications either In-House or Third-party External ones. So OPEN BANK makes the need to have multiple, parallel and non-compatible Systems totally obsolete. The same applies to temporary solutions that endanger the speed, the accuracy and the correct workflow of a Bank.
This way OPEN BANK makes the need to have multiple, parallel and non-compatible Systems totally obsolete. The same applies to temporary solutions that endanger the speed, the accuracy and the correct workflow of a Bank.
OPEN BANK: Main System Specifications
- Totally Parametric Structure
- Wide Range of Options from Basic Banking Operations in a Single Application!
- Tailor-made for each Bank without the increased cost of unnecessary Sub-Modules (most of the other Banking Solutions are sold under the «Package» philosophy).
- Customer-Oriented Design that creates a specific view for all Services provided to each and every individual Customer.
- «Light» Application that does not require exquisite and expensive Hardware infrastructure.
- Flexible Design of Business Rules.
- Rapid installation and Migration from older Applications by our Expert Consultants.
- Three Basic Versions of OPEN BANK με with Open Architecture for Future Upgrades.
- Modern & User-Friendly Interface.
- Strict Adherence to Security Levels per End-User Group.
- Totally functional for Microsoft Windows & UNIX Operating Systems and 100% compliant with Oracle, SQL Server and Sybase.
- Extremely Low Start-Up Cost.
OPEN BANK: Satisfaction of Business Demands
- True Value for the Bank via Knowledge Management. The Customer-Oriented Internal System Structure provides to the Users all the necessary abilities to perform complete Administration and Processing of the full range of data concerning Customers, Departments, Users etc.
- Financial & Business Operational Control. Continuous Flow of Operational and Business Information, useful to a better Decision-Making.
- Automation of all transactions and especially concerning the Back-office Banking operations.
- Procedures Standardization and more effectiveness concerning mass Banking Operations.
- Administration and Processing of any possible transaction in Real Time.
- Monitoring actions of Users and of the System Operation via flexible auditing procedures.